REDISCOVER THE TRUE BEAUTY THAT YOU ARE
All HW Natural Beauty products are made using natures finest ingredients, Below is our ingredients and their benefits.
- Shea Butter - Shea butter is fat that’s extracted from the nuts of the Shea tree. It’s solid at warm temperatures and has an off-white or ivory color. Shea trees are native to West Africa, and most Shea butter still comes from that region. Shea butter has been used as a cosmetic ingredient for centuries. Its high concentration of vitamins and fatty acids combined with its easy-to-spread consistency make it a great product for smoothing, soothing, and conditioning your skin.
- Mango Butter - Mango is certainly a tasty fruit with plenty of health benefits, but the oil that comes from the large stone or kernel known as mango butter is also beneficial. An impressive benefit of mango butter can be found in its wound healing qualities. Mango butter can also work as an antioxidant, Improved skin health, free-radical scavenging, protection against photoaging, and preventing the loss of collagen
- Cocoa Butter - It is widely known to help in reducing stretch marks, has a high concentration of fatty acids. Very rich in antioxidants! Contains much higher antioxidant concentration levels, even higher then blueberries. Has a wonderful healing effect on small burns and scars. It is a great hair and skin moisturizer. Great for using on sunburns.
- Coconut Oil - Coconut oil is very high in fatty acids, medium-chain fatty acids to be exact. These types of fatty acids are healthy as they’re both easily digested and absorbed. Your body then uses them as a source of energy, but also for other curative, restorative, and preventative measures. It’s an anti-microbial, anti-carcinogenic, antioxidant, and an anti-inflammatory.
- Sweet Almond Oil - Sweet almond oil is the essential oil of sweet almonds that is extracted through an oil distillation process. This concentrated oil is packed with saturated, monounsaturated, and polyunsaturated fats. This oil also contains high levels of fatty acids and has been used for over centuries to treat skin diseases, namely, eczema and psoriasis. This carrier oil is known to heal superficial skin burns, boost collagen production, keeps skin supple and hydrated, and it also protects against potential damage caused by the harmful UV rays. Due to its rich source of minerals, it can relieve muscular aches, get rid of toxins present in the skin, and also boost the growth of thick, soft, and shiny hair.
- Grapeseed Oil - Grapeseed oil is extracted from the seeds of grapes, typically wine grapes. The seeds are loaded with powerful antioxidants and natural plant compounds known as oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes, or OPCs. OPCs have been extensively studied and are well known for their potent antioxidant activity, which means that they can help battle free radicals that can lead to premature aging and/or a host of chronic diseases. These compounds also have shown all sorts of other beneficial properties for the body, including being anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic, antiviral and antibacterial.
- Rice Bran Oil - Rice bran oil is extracted from rice bran, the outer layer of the rice grain. Several compounds in rice bran oil have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. In a 28-day study, people experienced improvements in forearm skin thickness, roughness, and elasticity after using a gel and cream containing rice bran extract twice daily. (healthline.com)
- Olive Oil - Olive oil, which is made by pressing olives and extracting their oil, comes in many different forms and has many uses. Olive oil has many vitamins, including A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E. Olive oil is also an antioxidant, It has a very high concentration of an ingredient called squalene. The squalene is what gives olive oil the extra antioxidant boost. Olive oil is known to kill bacteria which would be beneficial to acne sufferers. Olive oil is also known to moisturize and hydrate your skin.
- Vitamin E Oil - Vitamin E oil has remarkable antioxidant properties that can provide numerous skin benefits. It is used for anti-aging and moisturizing as well as for treating various skin disorders and wounds.
Using vitamin E oil as a topical supplement could be a great way to improve your appearance and could help with problems ranging from mild acne and dryness to severe burns or psoriasis. Used in product blends vitamin e oil is also a natural preservative.
Avocado Oil - The oleic acid in it moisturizes the skin, reduces signs of aging, and helps with dandruff, acne, and psoriasis. Avocado's vitamin E also reduces damage from UV rays. Its carotenoids help relieve pain and inflammation.
Raspberry Seed Oil - Raspberry seed oil has a high Vitamin E content a powerful antioxident. Carotenoids are strong antioxidants that play a crucial role in the health of our skin. They inhibit UV damage and stimulate cell repair. Raspberry seed oil contains a high amount of Omega-6 and Omega-3 essential fatty acids as well as Omega 9 fatty acids. Oleic Acid, Linoleic acid, Alpha-linolenic acid. These help retain moisture, are anti inflammatory, wound healing and increase cell regeneration.
Coarse Sea Salt - Sea salt baths are known for their therapeutic and healing properties, as well as their ability to ease stress and boost your overall health. Sea salt is a type of salt that comes from the evaporation of seawater. The taste, texture, and processing are what makes sea salt different from table salt. Sea salt contains various trace minerals such as magnesium, calcium, zinc, iron and potassium. Sea salt can aid relaxation, ease sore muscles and provide relief for certain skin conditions.
Fine Sea Salt - This has the same benefits as the other sea salts but this fine textured variety is perfect for our salt scrubs to provide a grainy but not scratchy texture. Which helps to break down dead skin cells to leave skin feeling fresh.
Epsom Salt - Epsom salt can help restore your magnesium. The sulfates in Epsom salt help draw the toxins and heavy metals out of your body which can also help improve health and promote a general feeling of wellness. They can also help with general muscle soreness caused by things like exercise or other extraneous exertions.
Himalayan Pink Sea Salt - Pink Himalayan salt is a type of salt that’s naturally pink in color and mined near the Himalayas in Pakistan. Pink Himalayan salt can be used in bath salts, to improve skin conditions and soothe sore muscles.
Bicarbonate of soda - Adding a little bit to your bath water can help with scaly skin and soothe itchy skin. A baking soda solution can also be used to exfoliate skin, soften calluses, and clean inflamed skin. Baking soda also works as a natural alternative to antiperspirants.
Citric Acid - Packed with antioxidants, citric acid will protect the skin’s barrier from everyday aggressors you unknowingly encounter as soon as you step outside your door. Pollution, environmental and toxins, all ready to cause damage to the skin leading to breakouts and premature ageing.
Tapioca Starch - Starchy liquid is squeezed out of ground cassava root. The water is allowed to evaporate, leaving behind the tapioca powder. This can then be made into flakes or pearls. This is used in our bath salts to absorb the fragrance oil to easily distribute into the dry mixture.
Poppy Seeds - Used in our products to add a decorative touch and in our salt scrubs as an added abrasive.
Essential Oils - Essentials oils are harvested from both plants and flowers and provide many benefits to both mind and body. Each blend is created with the purpose in mind. For example calming/relaxing oils are used in Sleepy Time, Invigorating/stimulation oils are used in Wake Me Up and soothing/sensual oils are used in Sensual Spice.
Fragrance Oils - fragrance oils are synthetic oils made to smell like a particular scent, these are added to all products apart from the massage oils which are pure essential oil based.
lavender Oil - Lavender oil is thought to have a range of benefits including calming the body and mind, and helping to promote better sleep as well as keeping bugs at bay.
Chamomile Oil - Address skin concerns, Promotes sleep, Alleviate anxiety.
Lemon Oil - Lemon is best known for its ability to cleanse toxins from the body and it’s widely used to stimulate lymphatic drainage, rejuvenate energy, purify skin, and fight bacteria and fungi.
Orange Oil - lift your mood or reduce stress, treat skin conditions such as acne, reduce pain or inflammation
relieve stomach upset.
Grapefruit Oil - Mental stimulation, anti-depressant, anxiety relief, plus cleansing of the lymphatic, renal, and vascular systems.
Ylang Ylang - This ancient essential oil is known to relax nervous tension and relieve stress in the muscles and mind. This can help promote more normal blood flow and less strain on the blood vessels and arteries. This oil is also a great sleep aid, which can prevent sleep apnea from elevating your blood pressure.
Bergamot - Commonly used in aromatherapy to elevate mood and alleviate stress, bergamot oil is also said to have characteristics similar to grapefruit essential oil in that it is antiseptic, antispasmodic, and analgesic (pain-relieving), possibly offering some benefit for health issues like skin infections.
HW NATURAL BEAUTY started about 2 years ago, I started thinking of making my own body products for 2 reasons.......
1 - My husband and daughter both suffer with eczema and a lot of bath and body products would aggravate their skin.
2 - While teaching my Manicure/Pedicure class I was struggling to find a product that did what it needed to but was also a touch of luxury so the clients feel really pampered.
So after a lot of research I started creating some test batches of products and when I was happy we finalized the details and had everything cosmetic safety tested. From the beginning I knew I wanted to use natures finest ingredients. People are more aware of what they are buying now and using ingredients that were vegan, cruelty free and Eco friendly were on my must have list. I use Eco friendly packaging and even found compostable polybags to put the finished products in so the precious oils/butters do not stain the cardboard during transit.
I am very proud of my products, not only are they suitable for sensitive skin but they are packed full of skin loving ingredients that provide intense hydration.
If you need a touch of luxury in your life or need a special gift for someone you have come to the right place!
Head over to the PUBLIC SHOP attached to this page to purchase.